Thursday, August 9, 2012

Who needs Guantanamo Bay when there's Delta Airlines?

I pondered long and hard about whether I should write this post and in the end I decided to go ahead with because I don't even want my worst enemy to suffer the torture of flying Delta from Bombay to Amsterdam.

In what has to be the greatest rip-off and con job, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has a codeshare with Delta, where the latter flies to India's financial capital instead of the former. In keeping with the fact that American airlines are in bad shape, Delta flies a Boeing 767 with very little legroom, no individual monitors behind seats, poor in-flight entertainment, a terrible and freezing cold aircraft, service that leaves a lot to be desired and terrible food.

This is the worst long-haul flight one can ever take and it needs to be avoided like the plague. There are many options to fly to Europe from Bombay, so please look for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment