Friday, February 18, 2011

Southern Odyssey

I am about to embark on a one-week tour of the south. I start with Madras or Chennai as it's officially known now. I have always had warm sentiments towards the city and it's nice and courteous people. Of course this is a business trip, but I will try my best to wake up early in the morning and get some nice shots of the city at dawn.  Not to be missed are Chettinad cuisine and a nice Tamil meals-packet for lunch.

Then it's my return to Bangalore, a city that I have not had the best history with. In all fairness, I was happy there for most of the two years I lived there and it was a great experience. There's a lot I love about the city: it's youth, it's tree-lined avenues, flowers, lal bagh, Cubbon Park and the charming neighbourhoods of Basavanagudi and Malleshwaram.


No comments:

Post a Comment