Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bangalore's energy is stimulating!

Yup. That's right. I am back and actually saying these nice things about Bangalore.

Letting go of some of the not-so pleasant events that occured in 2008-2010, it feels wonderful to be back in Bangalore. I love the buzz and energy of the place and the weather is as wonderful as ever. Yes, the trees are flowering across the city :)

I have met some wonderful entrepreneurs and people involved in start-ups here. These are well-educated professionals who left well-paying jobs in big companies to pursue their dreams. People whp believe they can use their expertise to help people and make India a better place. Given the number of VCs and Angel investors here, the situation is ideal to bring about an entreprenurial revolution powered by research and development.

As an Indian, I feel proud of all I am seeing on the wonderful southern trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment