Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Goodbye LCCT, Welcome KLIA2

The biggest change I witnessed in Kuala Lumpur since the last time I was here is that the Low Cost Carrier Terminus (LCCT), which was basically a pleasant hangar with some nice eating joints, is history. The KLIA2 has come up in its place and is basically a decent replacement. It's semi-lux, well laid out and efficient.

The KLIA Express line has been extended upto the new terminal making access to the city a lot easier.
                                               ***
Another thing I like about Malaysia is that prices more or less seem to stay the same for a long time. You don't see the kind of inflation that is a part of life in Russia and India.

                                               ***
I just had to start off my trip with a delicious breakfast of Nasi Lemak and kopi! I chose the latter over Tee Tarik, as the red eye flight from Bombay made me a bit drowsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment