Friday, June 10, 2011

Kingfisher Responds to my complaint but...

I followed up my blog post on the poor service on Kingfisher with an email to the airline's top boss and this was the response that I got.

Dear Mr. Kamalakaran,


Thank you for your message of 7 June.

I acknowledge your comments pertaining to the service and amenities experienced by you on your flight IT303 from Mumbai to Delhi. I am also concerned to note your observations relating to the grooming and demeanour of the crew on board your flight. Please accept my regrets for falling short of your expectations.


Mr. Kamalakaran, you have my assurance that the issues highlighted by you have been addressed with the concerned teams.


I believe that there is a need for continuous improvement in the quality of product and service offered at every level, and I appreciate your genuine interest which has prompted you to make your views known to me.


I value your patronage of our service. I also look forward to welcoming you on board Kingfisher Airlines again.


Yours sincerely,

Dr. Vijay Mallya


Member of Parliament


Chairman and Managing Director


KINGFISHER AIRLINES LIMITED

For starters, I am glad that somebody responded to me and seemed concerned about my not-so good experience. But today when I took my return flight to Bombay, I was shocked to see that the aircraft didn't have any in-flight entertainment. For a Delhi-Bombay full-service flight, they used an old Air Deccan aircraft. This was not what they now call a Kingfisher Red flight! The crew were better groomed but again, they didn't serve non-vegetarian food. The meal was barely edible!

I think I will make the permanent switch to Jet Airways!

No comments:

Post a Comment